|unique and unforgettable way to send a message.|
What You'll Need:
Double-sided stick tape
1. Unstick the seams of the regular envelope and lay it out flat in the fabric.
2. Trace the outline of the envelope onto the fabric, including where the fabric should be creased.
3. Cut the fabric out and spray with spray starch.
4. Iron once and crease folds and iron again.
5. Wait for fabric to cool and dry and glue fabric together at the seams.
6. Stick double-sided stape along the edge of the emvelope flap, leaving the backing on the outside until ready to seal.