|Baby Room Flags|
|very baby needs to start learning his ABCs. Make it easy with these colorful, simple, ABC flags for their room.|
What You'll Need:
2 yards each cotton
6 yrds Wonder Under- double faced fusible interfacing
20 feet 1/2 inch diameter rope
Nails and hammer
1. Cut 26 9 x 11.5 rectangles using all the colors.
2. Turn over ¼ inch on three sides and sew a zig-zag stitch. Turn over the fourth side 1 inch and sew a straight line across the bottom ¼ from the raw edge of the flag.
3. Take the rest of the fabric that wasn't used for the flags and back it with Wonder Under.
4. Cut out letters and shapes to go with each letter. You can use a stencil for the letters or get images from the Internet to trace. I freehanded all the shapes and adjusted as needed.
5. Iron to the front of the flags.
6. String the flags onto the rope in alphabetical order and hang rope knotting each end around a nail.