|Ducktape Circus Bedroom Set|
|ecorate a bedroom set with rainbow bands of ducktape! A great project for a kids room or you if you're a zany person who loves crazy furniture!|
What You'll Need:
3/4" plywood cut to fit the width of your bed
Duct tape in red, pink, orange, yellow, fluorescent yellow, fluorescent green, forest green, blue, purple, black, and white
Shelf paper in cow print
Circle shaped stencil, a round container will do
1. Draw a line 24" from the ground across the plywood so that you know how far to bring your tape down.
2. Starting with red on each side, tape a very straight line down to the line.
3. Continue with the rest off the rainbow until you reach the middle, then place a black and white stripe in the middle.
4. Take the purple duct tape and make a stripe along the top of the headboard down the side to cover the raw side of the plywood.
5. Lay about 8 7" strips of purple duct tape on a piece of wax paper. Make a point in the middle, about six inches up from the bottom and draw a triangle to each side of the tape. This will make 3 triangles, which can be used for the "curtain spikes" that hang down from the top of the headboard.
6. Using your stencil, draw two identical seals on the contact paper. Place them facing each other about one inch to the left and right of the black stripes.
7. Overlap about 10 pieces of duct tape across a piece of wax paper.
8. Draw your circle template on the stripes. Cut the circle out and place between the two seals.
For lampshade directions, see garbage can dirctions.