UCLA Family Commons and Taxidermy Geese

I have been a very bad girl and have totally neglected my blogging duties as of late.  It's not because there is nothing to write about.  On the contrary, I have been doing some very exciting things and have even acquired a taxidermy Canadian goose that we call Ivan.  He is wearing a sweater that I made out of another old sweater that was worn thin and a popped collar completes the look.  He was a present from Valentino's jean designer.  They closed their showroom and had to get rid of everything.  As I was helping a gorgeous Italian woman try on dresses at Cynthia Vincent's Sample sale taxidermy came up and she happened to have been given the task of getting rid of two taxidermy Canadian Geese.  So, Cynthia happens to love taxidermy as much as I do so I got two- one for each of us.  She named hers Vivian.  She is such a genuinely nice person and donated tons of fabric scraps to my eco-wrapping workshop at the new UCLA Family Wellness Center on 2nd Street.  If you are in the vicinity of the Promenade on the 19th and the 23rd between 12-6 p.m., please bring your presents and I will wrap them for you with scraps of fabric and other strange items.  I promise they will look great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frenchy Rat Ears Halloween Costume

Fortune Cookie Costume

Phoebe and Rob's Sign