What You Need:
- Pack of Clothespins from the .99 cents store
- Hot glue gun
- Plastic candy cane container or other 1 inch tube with one closed end.
- Gold spray paint
- Scissors to cut bottom 3.5 inches off of candy cane or tube.
- Undo clothes pins and glue each pair back to back.
- Glue approximately 30 pairs together. They will naturally form a round.
3. Cut the bottom 3.5 inches of your plastic candy cane off with scissors and glue to the back of the star.
4. Spray paint gold or leave au natural. I tried gold leafing it but I think the spray paint is easier and gives it a more even coat.