What You'll Need:
- 2 Acorn caps
- 2 Crocheted beads (mine are Plaid Artistrywear Beads)
- 2 gold bead caps
- 2 earring hooks
- 2 flat headed head pins
- Hot glue gun
- G-S Hypo Cement Jewelry Glue or Superglue
- Round-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Little bowl of rice or beans
- Drop a small dab of hot glue into each acorn cap.
- Press crocheted bead lightly into cap, hole side up- making sure the glue does not ooze out of sides. Hold in place for a few seconds.
- Put head pin through gold end cap and make a loop. Cut excess wire.
- Using the G-S Hypo cement, glue gold end cap onto acorn cap. Place in bowl of rice to dry upright.
- Add to jewelry hooks.