Fall is in the air and I found some sweet little acorns while on a walk in the woods in Dover, a charming town right outside of Boston. The caps seemed to come right off so I thought that they would make a cute pin cushion cap. These would also make great place markers for a dinner party with embroidered or even written names either attached to the acorns or sewn into the fabric.
What You'll Need:
- Circle to trace, I used a jam jar lid
- Some yarn or cotton balls for stuffing
- Scissors and pen
- Scrap fabric
- Acorn caps
- Glue gun
- Needle and thread
- Trace a circle on your fabric, cut it out.
- Fill the center with stuffing.
- Sew the edges of the circle and cinch.
- Put a dab of hot glue inside the acorn cap and press the sewn edges of the fabric into the cap.