Signature Styles at Joanne's!

My ribbon shelf.

My studio in the lovely afternoon light. 
I was at my local Joanne's Fabric and saw Signature Styles a book that I had the honor of being featured in (and on the cover of!).  It has been out for a little while now but this is the first time I've seen it on the shelves which makes it all the more real and exciting.  It really brightened my day because I was feeling rather uninspired and being a mom of two now, I just never have enough time to craft these days.  Rather, I'm running around with snot all over my shirt and pants trying to keep my one year old from diving off the T.V. cabinet and my three year old from trying to ride the little one like a humpback whale.  The author Jenny Doh is a dear friend and fellow craft author who writes a fabulous blog I'm going to share some of my favorite pictures that didn't make it into the book here right now...
Mannequin with floral pins.  Inspiration board in the background.



A close-up of my tools- love this olive oil can holding the big paint brush from Whole Foods.


And at the end of the day, it's nice to sit down and sew a present for a friend.  Here, I'm working on an embroidered onesie or just posing behind my sewing machine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frenchy Rat Ears Halloween Costume

Fortune Cookie Costume

Phoebe and Rob's Sign