Framed and Recycled Flowering Plant Display


This is a very simple project to make.  I hung cut plastic water bottles with living plants in them but you could hang lots of things- jewelry, photos, tools, keys... so many things!

What You Need:

  • Peg Board
  • Frame
  • Jig Saw
  • 4 Drywall or Wood Screws
  • Paint- I used a color called "Sprout" 
  • Measuring tape
  • Pencil
  • Small rocks
Directions:

1. Measure the back of the frame, draw a line where the edge of the frame is and cut the peg board a little smaller than the edge of the frame.  

2.   Cut pegboard with your jigsaw.

3.  Use drill to screw pegboard into the frame.  I put the screws in the corners because the wood was thickest in the corners and the screws didn't go through the frame.

4.  Our theme is recycling so I decided to go with plastic bottles for the display.  Put a few rocks at the bottom of plastic bottles with their tops cut off and plant small rooted plants into them.

5.  Take 24 gauge wire and wrap around plastic bottles then go through two peg board holes and tie in the back.

6.  I put the framed pegboard on a French easel.  Also, there is a notice about a workshop we are having at the UCLA Commons here too but you could just leave it plants or add your own touch.  I think this would be a great display for a wedding or party entrance.





Comments

Anonymous said…
I??ll immediately grab your [url=http://www.frlongchamp-pascher.eu/petite-maroquinerie-c-8.html]Sac Longchamp Petite maroquinerie[/url] rss as I can not to find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Sac De Voyage Longchamp Pas Cher [url=http://www.frlongchamp-pascher.eu/bagages--c-11.html]Sac Longchamp Bagages[/url] , Do you have any? Kindly allow me know so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Frenchy Rat Ears Halloween Costume

Fortune Cookie Costume

Phoebe and Rob's Sign